Friday, January 9, 2009

Opinions on Child Support

I have children that I have received child support and my husband has children that he has paid child support for. Florida will be the state I research and write about including statutes and laws in this area. This topic has a multitude of interesting areas but I believe that my interest lies with most of the laws that are outdated, the men that have to pay child support on a child whose paternity is in question, and the consequences of men who do not pay child support when ordered. There are several issues such as the children’s benefits of child support, and when is it a good time to raise the issue of paternity are topics of controversy in any child support issue. Reading several briefs about the issues of paternity and the benefits of the child support have several merits I believe need to be addressed. There are several debates that I will address in my final project.

No comments: